Arrivals + Departures Toronto is seeking a Group Account Director to join our growing team. The ideal candidate has an excellent ability in fostering amazing client relationships built upon a genuine interest and passion for a clients’ business, an innate desire to deliver an excellent product, and strong account leadership skills. They readily take the initiative to drive business forward with a steady, strong hand on process, yet the ability to adapt easily to the continuous change of a business that moves at a rapid pace.
The perfect fit is team orientated and has a background in leading financial or retail business across integrated communications assignments and your working approach is highly collaborative.
- Lead the account via the development of strong client relationships and Account Services pedigree.
- Demonstrate excellent thought leadership and subject matter expertise for your clients’ business and be a partner with them in their short and long-term strategic goals, providing sound opinion and counsel.
- Seek new organic opportunities within the account, through sharing successes and evolving capabilities and overseeing exceptional execution.
- Sound ability to write strategic business documents and client presentations, POV’s, campaign plans as well as program summaries and recommendations.
- Work closely with and collaborate with the CCO and Planning in improving and maximizing the Creative Brief to build toward the development of strong creative work.
- Foster a great sense of team and constructive work environment, by building positive relationships with your direct reports and the President and/or Director, Client Services.
- Foster great relationships with external partners across freelancers, media agencies, promotional partners, suppliers, etc.
- Strong management of the financials of the overall account, including scope of work negotiations and reconciliations, revenue forecasting, margins and team utilization
- Ensure that reviews of team members are completed, involving objective-setting and formal development plans, along with informal quarterly check-ins against development plan
- Help build and support an engaging, collaborative, entrepreneurial culture within the agency.
- 10+ years of experience in an agency environment with financial/retail client management experience.
- Proven leadership experience, love for the business and an ability to bring out the best in others
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present with confidence and polish.
We love people who are curious, ask questions, like to share knowledge and collaborate. If that sounds like you, we’d love to talk! Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Arrivals + Departures is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations can be made upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.