Arrivals + Departures has a seat to fill and it could be yours. We’re looking for a Digital Content Manager to join the crew based out of our waterfront office in Halifax.
As the Digital Content Manager, you will be responsible for developing effective social media and SEO strategies and managing the day-to-day digital content activities for our broad list of clients. You have the ability to think strategically and provide high-level input but are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and work quickly in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Lead the creation and implementation of original, high-quality social media content through:
- Development of social and content strategies
- Development of content calendars and publishing schedules that include relevant content topics to reach our clients’ target customers.
- Work directly with internal teams to create all relevant, original and high-quality published content (images, video and written).
- Become an advocate for our clients in social media spaces by monitoring, listening and engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Manage promotions and social ad campaigns.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, and strategy.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding our clients.
- Analyze campaigns and compile reports with optimization recommendations and plans for revising social media channels, content marketing, and social advertising campaigns.
- Lead the creation and implementation of original, high-quality social media content.
- Develop and implement SEO strategies for our clients through:
- Performing keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages.
- Monitor and evaluate website search performance across major search channels.
- 3-5 years social media management experience in-house or at an agency.
- 1-2 years SEO experience.
- Expertise growing engagement and channel following.
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Demonstrated winning Social Customer Service techniques such as empathy, patience, advocacy and conflict resolution.
- A working knowledge of principles of Google Analytics.
- An understanding and appreciation of design.
- Motivated to identify social and cultural insights and trends that you can use to create meaningful interactions.
- Passionate about advertising and have an insatiable desire to learn and grow professionally.
- Digitally savvy, well-versed in all things social and up-to-date on social trends and platforms.
- Open-minded, creative, flexible.
- Articulate – outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Flexible, adaptive, intuitive and resourceful.
- Self-aware and can work independently but you know when to seek guidance.
- Relentlessly detail-oriented.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates with relevant experience will be contacted.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE JULY 19, 2019.