Are you an experienced Account Director looking for an opportunity to focus on what you excel at and enjoy, with the freedom of an independent agency? Is it your time to develop strategic leadership and fuel creative thinking, collaborate and inspire a team, build relationships and grow brands, all without the extra noise and politics?
Arrivals + Departures Toronto is seeking an Account Director to join our growing team. The ideal candidate has the ability to nurture amazing client relationships derived from a fundamental passion for a client’s brand, has a driven desire to deliver an effective product, and of course has proven account leadership skills. The perfect fit is someone who is proactive in driving business with a clear and defined process, but who is also capable of adapting and pivoting for the unexpected that comes with this fast-paced industry.
Someone who is team oriented, highly collaborative cross-functionally, and inspires and champions great work.
- Foster one-on-one relationships with senior clients to deepen the partnership with the agency by pre-emptively identifying new organic growth opportunities within the account
- Develop ongoing strategic and creative collaboration, working with the internal and external teams to ensure innovative and integrated work is delivered for the client
- Assist the client in establishing long and short-term marketing objectives and goals
- Nurture an outstanding team environment by establishing a positive relationship with your direct reports day-to-day workflow and career development
- Exhibit excellent thought leadership and industry expertise for the clients’ business and demonstrate a dedicated partnership with them by providing balanced counsel and direction
- Work closely and collaboratively with the CCO and Lead Planner in maximizing the Creative Brief to build the development of strong creative work
- Maintain great relationships with internal and external partners - including freelancers, media agencies, promotional partners, suppliers, etc.
- Possess strong management of account financials, including monthly and annual client forecasting, performance to target, margins and team utilization
- Help build and support an engaging, collaborative, entrepreneurial culture within the agency
- 8+ years of experience in an agency environment with client management experience
- Experience in developing and executing omni-channel plans, including oversight and leadership of broadcast, print, social, and digital and other
- Possess outstanding written, verbal, & presentation skills of strategic business documents and client presentations, POV’s, campaign plans as well as program summaries and recommendations
- Proven leadership experience, love for the business and an ability to bring out the best in others
We love people who are curious, ask questions, like to share knowledge and collaborate. If that sounds like you, we’d love to talk! Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Arrivals + Departures is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations can be made upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process