Arrivals + Departures is seeking an experienced Account Supervisor to join our Toronto account team. This person would be managing day-to-day relationships with clients, overseeing projects to ensure excellence of execution, contributing to our strategic and creative thinking, and be a mentor to fellow team members. It’s an exciting opportunity on a dynamic and growing business.
- Supervision, leadership, and overall management of their respective account(s)
- Ongoing strategic and creative collaboration, working with the internal and external teams to ensure innovative and integrated work is delivered for the client
- Encouragement of team to generate great ideas and sell/persuade the client to support the ideas
- The identification, evaluation and monitoring of innovative and fresh marketing and advertising initiatives
- Assisting the client in establishing long and short-term marketing objectives and goals
- Acting as a day-to-day agency lead and an internal liaison for client feedback and direction
- Responsibility for all final agency work-quality control (creative and timeliness)
- Management of direct reports day-to-day workflow, training and career development
- Supervision of overall budget management (BCR and revenue tracking/forecasting)
- Maintaining a detailed awareness of relevant market trends affecting their accounts, and developments in the wider advertising and communications industry
- 3-6 years of relevant agency experience
- Demonstrated proficiency in building strategic communications plans
- Experience in developing and executing omni-channel plans, including oversight and leadership of broadcast, print, social, and digital
- Experience with other key marketing & advertising disciplines (ex. promotions, PR, website development, inbound & outbound marketing)
- Strong relationship building skills + written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills: ability to move quickly and multi-task
We love people who are curious, ask questions, like to share knowledge and collaborate. If that sounds like you, we’d love to talk!
Please apply via LinkedIn with your resume and cover letter.
We thank all applicants for their interest in our company, however, only candidates with relevant experience will be contacted.