Arrivals + Departures is seeking a dynamic Account Manager to join our Toronto account team. The Account Manager thrives in shepherding work through the agency, ensuring exceptional client service and project management along the way. This is great opportunity for someone who has a passion for working with a busy and dynamic team, and wants to take their project and account management skills to the next level on an exciting and growing business.
- Manage a key portion of a primary account, overseeing the day-to-day activities and projects
- Maintain strong client relationships through frequent communications on project statuses and deliverables
- Summarize client meetings and capture/share client feedback for appropriate agency team members
- Regularly check for and respond promptly to all client communications
- Collaborate internally to develop project briefs and present them to the internal teams
- Act as primary liaison between account service and internal departments and team members to see work through the development process - from the earliest concept stage, to final execution and delivery
- Champion creative work through the client approval process
- Ability to set and manage timelines and workbacks, and provide internal and external oversight
- Management of key financial accountabilities, including estimates, invoicing, and BCRs
- A passion to continue to evolve your knowledge and remain up-to-date within client industries, competition, industry and marketing trends
- 2-4 years of relevant agency experience
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Highly organized and able to multitask - ability to juggle and prioritize multiple projects
- An appreciation for deadlines and adherence to budgets
- Familiarity with Google Suite (Slides, Docs, Sheets) and Microsoft Office
- Actively engaged in the digital space (social media, internet trends, etc.)
- Able to work independently when needed - strong decision-making and problem-solving skills and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Demonstrated experience with project management systems is a plus
- Organized & detail-oriented
We love people who are curious, ask questions, like to share knowledge and collaborate. If that sounds like you, we’d love to talk!
Please apply via LinkedIn with your resume and cover letter.
We thank all applicants for their interest in our company, however, only candidates with relevant experience will be contacted.